I consult in person, by video, and by phone.
Client Groups and Locations
- I focus on working with adults, by consulting with individuals and organisations.
- My work with children, adolescents, and families currently focuses on cases where EMDR therapy is appropriate.
During the COVID-19 pandemic I am providing in-person, video and phone consults (telehealth), as described below.
- I consult from On Anzac, 58 Anzac Rd, Mount Hawthorn WA 6016.
- Entry is at the rear of the building where there is also free parking.
- When driving, please enter and leave from Oxford St via the laneway next to Aubrey Rose Bridal. Click here for pictures of parking directions.
- I consult from the Kalamunda Therapy Centre, suite 5, 4 Canning Rd, Kalamunda WA 6076.
- It is near the roundabout, next to the vet.
- There is free parking at the centre.
- During the COVID-19 pandemic I am providing the option of video and phone consults (telehealth).
- I also offer telehealth support for those living in rural/remote areas.
- I use a secure, privacy compliant telehealth platform, doxy.me. If we have a telehealth booking, reach me here.
Therapies and Areas of Interest
My areas of interest include:
- high functioning and empathic adults
- wellbeing, growth, and fulfilment
- mindfulness, self-compassion, and self-actualisation
- performance in career, university, sport, and performing arts
- social anxiety, performance anxiety, general anxiety, health anxiety, & phobias
- eating disorders
- body image issues
- stress & burnout
- adjustment issues & life transitions
- self-esteem issues
- relationship difficulties
- chronic health issues (e.g., chronic pain, diabetes, asthma, heart disease)
- obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD)
- bereavement, grief & loss
- trauma & PTSD.
Approaches I use include:
- Cognitive behaviour therapy (CBT)
- EMDR therapy
- Schema therapy
- Mindfulness-based therapies
- Compassion-focused therapies
- Positive psychology
- Interpersonal process.
I am informed by:
- interpersonal neurobiology
- attachment theory and attachment-based therapies
- trauma theory and trauma-informed therapies
- evidence-based practice: informed by research
- practice-based evidence: refined by experience.