I consult in person, by video, and by phone.
- I focus on working with adults, by consulting with individuals and organisations.
Therapies and Areas of Interest
My areas of interest include:
- high functioning & empathic adults:
- highly sensitive people (HSP)
- see hsperson.com/test
- wellbeing, growth, & fulfilment
- mindfulness, self-compassion, & self-actualisation
- executive coaching
- performance in career, university, sport, & performing arts
- health anxiety, social anxiety, performance anxiety, general anxiety, & phobias
- stress & burnout
- adjustment issues & life transitions
- self-esteem issues
- obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD)
- bereavement, grief, & loss
Approaches I use include:
- Cognitive behaviour therapy (CBT)
- EMDR therapy
- Schema therapy
- Mindfulness-based therapies
- Compassion-focused therapies
- Positive psychology
- Interpersonal process.
I am informed by:
- interpersonal neurobiology
- attachment theory and attachment-based therapies
- trauma theory and trauma-informed therapies
- evidence-based practice: informed by research
- practice-based evidence: refined by experience.