I consult in person, by video, and by phone.
- I focus on working with adults, by consulting with individuals and organisations.
- My work with children, adolescents, and families currently focuses on cases where EMDR therapy is appropriate.
Therapies and Areas of Interest
My areas of interest include:
- executive coaching
- high functioning and empathic adults
- wellbeing, growth, and fulfilment
- mindfulness, self-compassion, and self-actualisation
- performance in career, university, sport, and performing arts
- social anxiety, performance anxiety, general anxiety, health anxiety, & phobias
- eating disorders
- body image issues
- stress & burnout
- adjustment issues & life transitions
- self-esteem issues
- relationship difficulties
- chronic health issues (e.g., chronic pain, diabetes, asthma, heart disease)
- obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD)
- bereavement, grief & loss
Approaches I use include:
- Cognitive behaviour therapy (CBT)
- EMDR therapy
- Schema therapy
- Mindfulness-based therapies
- Compassion-focused therapies
- Positive psychology
- Interpersonal process.
I am informed by:
- interpersonal neurobiology
- attachment theory and attachment-based therapies
- trauma theory and trauma-informed therapies
- evidence-based practice: informed by research
- practice-based evidence: refined by experience.