Client Groups and Location
- I work with children, adolescents, adults, and older adults,
- by consulting with individuals, parents, and families.
- Currently my work with children and adolescents focuses on cases where EMDR therapy is indicated.
- I consult from the Kalamunda Therapy Centre, suite 5, 4 Canning Rd, Kalamunda, near the roundabout, next to the vet.
- There is free parking at the centre.
Therapies and Areas of Interest
Therapies I use include:
- cognitive behaviour therapy (CBT)
- EMDR therapy
- schema therapy
- mindfulness-based therapies
- self-compassion therapies
- circle of security, and
- dyadic developmental psychotherapy.
My areas of interest in private practice include:
- chronic health issues (e.g., chronic pain, diabetes, asthma, heart disease)
- obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD)
- bereavement, grief & loss
- anxiety & depression
- adjustment issues & life transitions
- trauma & PTSD
- stress & burnout
- self-esteem issues
- relationship difficulties
- body image issues
- eating disorders
- attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- parenting & attachment issues
- sensory-processing sensitivity, highly sensitive & highly empathic people
- mindfulness & self-compassion
- positive psychology, wellbeing, & flourishing.