Dr Carl Dreher
Consulting Clinical Psychologist
Wellbeing. Growth. Performance.
Consulting in person (Mount Hawthorn & Kalamunda),
and by video and phone (telehealth)
during the COVID-19 pandemic
with a sliding scale for those in need.
Providing telehealth for those in rural/remote areas,
and for those affected by the 2019-2020 bushfire crisis.
Medicare and Private Health rebates may apply.
I have a particular interest in working with
high-functioning and empathic people.
Adults individually. Corporate consulting and training.
For enquiries and bookings please contact me on
0421 775 909 or email@example.com
Hello, I am a registered Clinical Psychologist in private practice offering counselling, coaching, and corporate consulting and training.
With a warm, empathic approach, I enjoy facilitating people getting in touch with what matters most to them in life.
I enjoy working across the range of life’s experience, from distress and stress to wellbeing and flourishing, enjoying your life worth living.
I focus on working with people motivated to improve their wellbeing, engagement, growth, and performance in life, including:
- empathic and highly sensitive people (HSP) – those with the sensory-processing sensitivity (SPS) trait; see hsperson.com/test,
- professionals & corporate leaders (current and future executives and managers),
- medical & health professionals,
- business owners & community leaders,
- academics & university students,
- sports people & performing artists.
I have grown through my own experience of personal and organisational challenges. This informs my professional focus on facilitating health and wellbeing with individuals and organisations.
In brief, here is a sense of some things my practice focuses on:
- A strengths-based approach, facilitating self-empowerment.
- Getting in touch with what matters most to you (core values).
- Wellbeing, engagement, and performance in life.
- Flourishing into your life worth living.
- Living life connected with more motivation, purpose, enthusiasm, and enjoyment.
- A holistic approach: considering body, mind, spirit, relationships, organisations, and environment.