Dr Carl Dreher
Wellbeing. Growth. Fulfilment.
Consulting in person (Mount Hawthorn, WA),
and by video (telehealth).
I have a particular interest in working with
high-functioning and empathic people
(i.e., high sensitivity, HSP, see hsperson.com/test).
Adults individually. Corporate consulting and training.
Medicare and Private Health rebates may apply.
For enquiries and bookings please contact me on
0421 775 909 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Hello, I am a registered Clinical Psychologist in private practice offering counselling, coaching, peer consultation, supervision, and corporate consulting and training.
With a warm, empathic approach, I enjoy facilitating people getting in touch with what matters most to them in life.
I work across the range of life’s experience, from distress and stress, to wellbeing and fulfilment.
I focus on working with people motivated to improve their wellbeing, growth, and fulfilment in life, including the following.
- High functioning & empathic adults:
- highly sensitive people (HSP),
- see hsperson.com/test.
- Professionals & corporate leaders:
- current & future executives & managers.
- Medical & health professionals.
- Business owners & community leaders.
- Academics & university students.
- Sports people & performing artists.
I have grown through my own experience of personal and organisational challenges. This informs my professional focus on facilitating health and wellbeing with individuals and organisations.
In brief, here is a sense of some things my practice focuses on.
- A strengths-based approach, facilitating self-actualisation.
- Getting in touch with what matters most to you (core values).
- Wellbeing, growth, and fulfilment in life.
- Flourishing into your life worth living.
- Living life connected with more meaning, purpose, and enjoyment.
- A holistic approach: considering body, mind, spirit, relationships, organisations, and environment.