- Appointments are currently available on weekdays and Saturdays starting from mid-morning.
- Out-of-hours appointments are available weekdays from 4:30pm and Saturdays.
- Standard consults are approximately 50 minutes in each hour.
- Fees are informed by the Australian Psychological Society (APS) recommended consultation rates.
- During the COVID-19 pandemic, I am offering a sliding scale for those in need.
- This is a private billing practice. All fees are due in full at the end of the appointment.
- Non-attendance and late cancellation fees may apply. Details are provided when booking.
- Most private health insurance funds provide telehealth rebates for psychology. Please clarify your plan’s coverage with your provider.
- Medicare rebates for telehealth are available by referral from your Doctor with a Mental Health Treatment Plan or an Eating Disorder Plan. You can also consult your Doctor by video or phone.
- Medicare rebates for those affected by the 2019-2020 bushfires are available by self-referral under the Bushfire Recovery Access Initiative.
- Clients with a Mental Health Treatment Plan or an Eating Disorder Plan currently receive a rebate of $126.50 for a 50-minute consultation with a Clinical Psychologist.
- For your convenience, I can process your Medicare rebates for you using Halaxy online payments (which uses Braintree, a global payments system owned by PayPal).