- Appointments are available on Wednesdays and Thursdays starting from 10:00am.
- Some out-of-hours appointments are also available.
- Standard consults are approximately 50 minutes in each hour.
For enquiries and bookings please call me on 0421 775 909
or email me at email@example.com
- This is a private billing practice. All fees are due in full at the end of the appointment. Funding rules mean I cannot accept payment of the Medicare gap only.
- The Australian Psychological Society (APS) recommended consultation fee is $254 for 46-60 minutes, $312 for 61-75 minutes, and $368 for 76-90 minutes.
- For standard consultations my rate is $205 for 46-60 minutes, $230 for 61-75 minutes, and $255 for 76-90 minutes.
- If you have a Mental Health Treatment Plan, a 50-60 minute consultation will cost you $78.50 once Medicare has refunded your rebate to you.
- An out-of-hours fee of $10 applies to appointments from 4:30pm onwards.
- Many private health insurance funds provide rebates for psychology. Please clarify your entitlements with your provider.
- Medicare rebates are available by referral from your doctor with a Mental Health Treatment Plan or a Chronic Disease Management Plan.
- Clients with a Mental Health Treatment Plan currently receive a rebate of $126.50 for a 50-minute consultation with a Clinical Psychologist.
- For your convenience, I can process your Medicare rebates for you using HealthKit online payments (which uses Braintree, a global payments system owned by PayPal), and EFTPOS HICAPS is available for processing many private health fund rebates.