Below is a summary of sessions, fees, rebates, location, and telehealth.
Further details are in my practice information sheet, linked here.
For enquiries and bookings please call me on
0421 775 909 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- During the COVID-19 pandemic I am providing in-person, video and phone consults (telehealth).
- I consult in Mount Hawthorn on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and fortnightly Saturdays.
- Appointments are available from mid-morning.
- Some out-of-hours appointments are available evenings and Saturdays.
- Directions and parking information are available below in the Locations section.
- I do not offer crisis support. Please see the Crisis Helplines tab here.
- My standard fee is $267 for a 50-minute consult, informed by Australian Psychological Society (APS) recommended rates.
- Out-of-hours appointments are available Saturdays, and weekdays from 4:30pm. These are $35 more.
- This gives a co-payment of $137.45 (in-hours) and $172.45 (out-of-hours) with a GP Mental Health Treatment/Care Plan or an Eating Disorder Plan.
- Informed by APS recommendations, non-attendance and late cancellation fees apply, as described in my practice information sheet.
- To avoid a fee, please give 8 or more days’ notice when cancelling/rescheduling.
- This is a private billing practice. All fees are due in full during the appointment.
- Private health and Medicare rebates are available.
- Private health insurance funds may provide in-person and telehealth rebates for psychology. Please clarify your plan’s coverage with your provider.
- Medicare rebates for telehealth are available by referral from your Doctor with a Mental Health Treatment/Care Plan or an Eating Disorder Plan. You can also consult your Doctor by video or phone.
- Clients with a Mental Health Treatment/Care Plan or an Eating Disorder Plan currently receive a rebate of $129.55 for a 50-minute consultation with a Clinical Psychologist.
- For your convenience, I can process your Medicare rebates for you using Halaxy online payments (which uses Braintree, a global payments system owned by PayPal).
Location and Telehealth
- On Anzac, 58 Anzac Rd, Mount Hawthorn WA 6016.
- Entry is at the rear of the building where there is also free parking.
- When driving, please enter and leave from Oxford St via the laneway next to Aubrey Rose Bridal. Click here for pictures of parking directions.
- In addition to in-person appointments, I provide the flexibility of video and phone consults (telehealth).
- I offer telehealth support for professionals living in rural/remote areas.
- I use a secure, privacy compliant telehealth platform, doxy.me. If we have a telehealth booking, reach me here.
Telehealth during COVID-19 events
- During COVID-19 events (e.g., lockdowns, masked restrictions, quarantine, isolation, mild cold/flu/COVID-19 symptoms, etc.) I offer telehealth (video or phone) consults instead of meeting in person.
- With sustained high demand for psychological services in the community during this period, and the uncertain nature of the COVID-19 pandemic:
- During COVID-19 events I ask that people convert from in-person appointments to telehealth appointments where necessary if possible and appropriate.
- This helps maintain the continuity of support and momentum in the changes you are seeking.
- This considers other people in need who are waiting for psychological services.
- This is informed by directions from the WA Government, where:
- Psychologists were required to offer telehealth rather than in-person consultations during a previous COVID-19 lockdown;
- People were advised to work from home if possible during a previous COVID-19 interim restriction, and;
- People are advised to stay home and get tested if feeling unwell.
- I take good care to support people in finding a service that is a good enough fit for their needs.
- Please read my practice information sheet and discuss with me if telehealth services are not appropriate for your current circumstances.