Below is a summary of sessions, rebates, and locations.
Further details are in my practice information sheet, linked here.
For enquiries and bookings please call me on
0421 775 909 or email me at email@example.com
- During the COVID-19 pandemic I am providing in-person, video and phone consults (telehealth).
- I consult in Mount Hawthorn on Mondays, Tuesdays (10:30-6:45pm) and Saturdays (9:30-5pm).
- I consult in Kalamunda on Wednesdays and Thursdays (10:30-6:45pm).
- Directions and parking information are available below in the Locations section.
- I do not offer crisis support. Please see the Crisis Helplines tab here.
- My standard fee is $260 for a 50-minute consult, informed by Australian Psychological Society (APS) recommended rates.
- Out-of-hours appointments are available Saturdays, and weekdays from 4:30pm. These are $20 more.
- This gives a co-payment of $131.60 (in-hours) and $151.60 (out-of-hours) with a GP Mental Health Treatment/Care Plan or an Eating Disorder Plan.
- During the COVID-19 pandemic, I offer a sliding scale in certain circumstances.
- Non-attendance and late cancellation fees apply, informed by APS recommendations.
- This is a private billing practice. All fees are due in full during the appointment.
- Private health and Medicare rebates are available.
- Private health insurance funds may provide in-person and telehealth rebates for psychology. Please clarify your plan’s coverage with your provider.
- Medicare rebates for telehealth are available by referral from your Doctor with a Mental Health Treatment/Care Plan or an Eating Disorder Plan. You can also consult your Doctor by video or phone.
- Clients with a Mental Health Treatment/Care Plan or an Eating Disorder Plan currently receive a rebate of $128.40 for a 50-minute consultation with a Clinical Psychologist.
- For your convenience, I can process your Medicare rebates for you using Halaxy online payments (which uses Braintree, a global payments system owned by PayPal).
Locations and Telehealth
- On Anzac, 58 Anzac Rd, Mount Hawthorn WA 6016.
- Entry is at the rear of the building where there is also free parking.
- When driving, please enter and leave from Oxford St via the laneway next to Aubrey Rose Bridal. Click here for pictures of parking directions.
- Kalamunda Therapy Centre, suite 5, 4 Canning Rd, Kalamunda WA 6076.
- It is near the roundabout, next to the vet.
- There is free parking at the centre. Click here for Google Maps directions.
- During the COVID-19 pandemic I am providing the option of video and phone consults (telehealth).
- I also offer telehealth support for those living in rural/remote areas.
- I use a secure, privacy compliant telehealth platform, doxy.me. If we have a telehealth booking, reach me here.